[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] from me again...happy day !!!
I had to stop in to add my birthday wishes here...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...I've known you too many years to count and every year you are 29 on your birthday whats with that? [img]confused.gif[/img]
I hope your card arrived...and that you have an incredible day! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
Love you... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] from me again...happy day !!!
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] yeah right
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">I sure do feel like it sometimes Evo *L*Originally posted by EvolutionHasBegun:
CG's <font size="10">40</font> just like heidi... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks You Guys!!!!!!!!!
I seen some old names I dont see too often anymore on this thread......Kinda sad..makes me miss when we all used to be together.....and some new names I wonder if they know what they're getting into by knowing us..*L*
Redhead!......I did get your card....I loved it..Thank You!!!
Everyone........*sniff.......hehe......Love you guys.........Thanks a bunch.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Long Live the 29 Club.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
happy birthday heidi...... [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
its never too late Zip... [img]wink.gif[/img]
*smoooches....God.....
two cakes........mmmmmmmmmmm icing...... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Thanks Guys.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font color="#D7DDC1" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 12:47 AM: Message edited by: heidi! ]</font>
happy happy day heidi....may your icing be of just the right hardness and and may your cake be moist [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks